New call is now open for the Pasteur - Paris University International Doctoral program, October 2021
Thursday, 24 September, 2020 - 13:03
An exceptional PhD program* in the exciting, dynamic and interactive research environment of the Institut Pasteur in collaboration with Parisian universities. The PhD program is for students holding a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in science, medicine or related fields from a non-French university.
- Improving public health and welfare through scientific discovery
- Quest for knowledge beyond the frontiers of biological sciences
- Satisfying scientific curiosity in a dynamic research environment
- State-of-the-art technology platforms
- A three-year salary covering living expenses and social benefits
- Assistance with housing and visas
- Tailored courses and training to high proficiency
- Close scientific supervision
- Interactive environment for collaborations
- Dedicated student club for science and social activities
There are 3 steps in the selection process
- First step: be selected by a host laboratory. Available labs and their projects will be on the website from September 18th to November 2nd. Contact the lab of interest soon after the 18th to be interviewed by the supervisor.
- Second step: submit complete application in collaboration with host lab by November 16th, 2020.
- Third step: short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at the Institut Pasteur at the beginning of February 2021, with decisions shortly thereafter.
* This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation
programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement N°665807.
The applications are submitted through a platform. The candidates can find the link with the description of the selection process on our website:
After registration, the candidates can see the available projects and submit their applications.
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org