Pasteur-Paris University International Doctoral Program (PPU) IN LIFE SCIENCES AND BIOMEDICINE - Call for 2019
Monday, 1 October, 2018 - 13:27
Pasteur-Paris University International Doctoral Program (PPU) IN LIFE SCIENCES AND BIOMEDICINE
An exceptional PhD program* in the exciting, dynamic and interactive research environment of the Institut Pasteur in collaboration with Parisian universities. The PhD program is for students holding a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in science, medicine or related fields from a non-French university.
- Improving public health and welfare through scientific discovery
- Quest for knowledge beyond the frontiers of biological sciences
- Satisfying scientific curiosity in a dynamic research environment
- State-of-the-art technology platforms
- A three-year salary covering living expenses and social benefits
- Assistance with housing and visas
- Tailored courses and training to high proficiency
- Close scientific supervision
- Interactive environment for collaborations
- Dedicated student club for science and social activies
Application procedure: There are 3 steps in the selection process
- First step : find a host laboratory. Available labs and their projects will be posted on the web site and may be contacted from September 14 to November 2.
- Second step : submit complete application in collaboration with host lab by November 13.
- Third step : short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at the Institut Pasteur at the end of January 2019, with decisions shortly thereafter.
Deadline for application: Nov. 2, 2018